Meet & Greet in Central KY?

Hey jsut wondering if anybody would be in for a M&G and some trailriding in the Daniel Boone NAt'l Forest in April. Holler back if anyone wants to go... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually closer to eastern KY, but anyway, the wheeling around here is very similar to the WVa area near Wheeling/Ashland: hills, mud, creek crossings, sand, overall a pretty good variety of things. Oh, and rocks, if that's your thing. Give me a little bit, and I will get some pictures up. And Saturdays are a really good choice for over here. If you look on the map, you would take I-64 West to the Mt. Sterling area, which is about 90 miles from the Ky/Wva border, and from there it about 20 miles to the first contact with dirt ( or about 1 1/2 miles from my driveway! :banana: ). Here are some teaser pics...

Ther is ALOT more to do around here, including stuff that has made the major mags. As far as when, well, that is not actually set yet, as I started this thread as a "who is interested" thing, but around here we turnout just about every weekend, so just holler when you want to go... Oh, and if you do want to campout, no permits needed :clapping:. There are also several small hotels and cabin rentals around the area. The out of area travel is starting to pickup, as alot of folks come from out of state to spend several days out here.

Let me get through Easter and I'll get up with you. If it's mostly off highway I would like to bring my PROJECT. I just today finished my 5.38 gear install and it really made a big differance, although with my diff turned up highway drivings out. I've ran her about 5 ml. at around 25mph but don't want to make a habit of it. but I wouldn't mind 1.5 or so. And how about 4wheelers my boy might would like to bring his but if it's an issue I may talk him in to bringing his TJ

The only "highway" around here would be what you use to get here. Once you hit the dirt, you are on blacktop for less than 4 miles. period. As for the quad, they are allowed, as long as you are cool about it (No hotdogging/stupid stuff). Your "project" would welcome to run, by all means, but there are going to be areas where it might be a little tall, due to the trees. I went wheeling today again, so here are some more pix. of the area. This not the "good stuff" yet, as my MJ still needs some traction action in some places... :grrrr:. Anyways,

I've got more but I need to put them in a different thread, I think.

Well I can't get anybody else on this end eather. Every body is doing the baseball thing. I'm kinda glad I'm past that, so my son will just ride with or drive me. Just hope some more joins the fun! I'll call you Ren Fri. evening, I'll shoot for being at the exit at noon. What ya think?