Cheap Jeep stories

ICEBOX

my brother called this guy over a tent trailer that was for sale. the guy told hime the it was already sold and that was the end of that. 2 weeks later my brother and i were taking my dog for a walk when he gets a phone call. its the guy who cody (my bro) called over the tent trailer.

" hey are you the person that called me over the $100 jeep comanche a coup[le of weeks ago. i seem to have lost the message with your name and number, so I'm going through my phone and calling the numbers that i don't reconize?"

" nope but my brother (me) will be there in 2 hours to pick it up "

got out there, filled up both driverside tires, filled up the oil, put some gas in her and drove her home. runs pretty good considering it sat in his feild for 7 years or so.

I have a million of them I have always been out for a good deal on a bike or a car truck what ever.. I have had lots of bikes that were bought for a song and a dance and usualy came with lots of extras. I would have to say that when I found the 73z1 kawaski was the best deal ever. was told from a friend that owned a kaw shop that the rep was by yesterday and left a pic for me. it was a 73 with less then 5000 miles on it. one owner and has not been on the road sence 73. I went to look after calling the owner. well for 1500.oo I bought it took it home. cleand the carbs, did the first oil change and changed the plugs. fired it up and took it for a ride. wow what I bike. its ser# is in the 5 thousand range. Oh but wait I did pick up an origanal 750 triple for 50 bucks once... oh the list just gose on for ever,,,

The 90 mj that I paid 300 for... the 94 xj with 35's and skyjacker 6" lift for a grand. the 91 Mj for a grand that was a one owner, the 91 xj for 500. the countless other jeeps for 100 here and a 100 their... oh what about the time my brother and I piled 26 bikes on a trailer in the back of his truck and in my honda civic for 600.... like I said it just gose on and on...