88 mj condensor/cooling fan problems

The fan fix I got off the yahoo comanche site seams to apply to 89-92 I don't have the fan control relay, rock auto does not list a cooling fan control relay for 87 & 88 but do for 89-92. The 88 Jeep Renix Fuel injection pdf shows an illustration of the driver side engine compartment in front of the shock tower 1st the fan control relay(do not have) next egr valve selenoid that I have,next a few inch in front of that is the fuel pump ballast I have that but could use a new one due to a crack at the mount.I do have in between the egr selenoid and the body ground wire a caped connector that's aprx 2inchs x 3/8 inch but it is an inline connector not at all like a relay connector.

I need to get my fan to work and the layout that I have does not seem to match anything I've seen. Also my a/c relay that's located on the passenger side engine compartment (body mount) is a 6 prong male spade type not the 5 prong male spade replacement relay they show for 88 MJ. I fried the fan (it worked this way for two years) buy using an under dash toggle switch jump wired to the body mount a/c relay connector and the relay still plug in. I want the fan to work as stock to go off at 190 degrees any help.

Mike