Intermittent Fuse burnout

I was experiencing a short which was burning out the taillight and instrument panel fuse. I located the short in the driver side blinker lamp socket wiring and fixed it. That fixed the problem.

Now One month later after my engine heated up to 110C the Instrument panel fuse burnt out again. Replacing the fuse just burns it out. I tried to put a 7.5 amp in place of the 5 amp Instrument panel fuse and that blew out the Tail Light 10 amp fuse.

Are there any known issues with the Instrument panel wiring and or wiring that would lead to my problems?

Other then ripping the dash apart where would an obvious place to start? A melted wire sheath that hit the overheating block? A good place to start with a voltmeter?

Thanks you guys for the suggestions... One day my baby will be flawless... I hope!

Have you been over here and read wildman's post?

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/view ... t+ANd+fuse

Thanks for the read. A day later I dropped another 5 amp fuse in and this time the instrument panel worked! I guess I'll have to route through the wiring to find the short and take suggestions from that Link,

thanks again.