get a little more hp

4.0L engines have good power as they are. There is not much you can do to improve them without spending a fair amount of money. You can do the CAI & exhaust and that could give you 8-10 HP if you are lucky. You can convert it to use an electric fan instead of the fan clutch and get a couple HP maybe.

4.0L engines have good power as they are. There is not much you can do to improve them without spending a fair amount of money. You can do the CAI & exhaust and that could give you 8-10 HP if you are lucky. You can convert it to use an electric fan instead of the fan clutch and get a couple HP maybe.

nitrous wet shot. can be done relatively inexpensively, is fun, and if you fawk it up should be pretty fun to watch if you record it. Wet shot for sure though, without a maf it is too easy to screw up a dry system. 100hp shot should be ok stock, past that you are asking for trouble. I am thinking about it for my stroker, I want to modify a TB spacer with a couple of nozzles.

Strokers are good.

KB or Avenger supercharger

CAI is close to worthless, to get ANY gain you will need to box in the area to keep the heat out.

http://www.jeep4.0performance.4mg.com/index.html - Dino's Page, some great info there

nitrous wet shot. can be done relatively inexpensively, is fun, and if you fawk it up should be pretty fun to watch if you record it. Wet shot for sure though, without a maf it is too easy to screw up a dry system. 100hp shot should be ok stock, past that you are asking for trouble. I am thinking about it for my stroker, I want to modify a TB spacer with a couple of nozzles.

Strokers are good.

KB or Avenger supercharger

CAI is close to worthless, to get ANY gain you will need to box in the area to keep the heat out.

http://www.jeep4.0performance.4mg.com/index.html - Dino's Page, some great info there