RRO drop brackets?

I have them. The design is good and they seem to be pretty well built however the quality control could be better. I had to do some tweaking to get them on. Here's a link to the page on my build. Click Here

Now to what I feel is really important. It took forever to get them and their customer service sucked. They lied to me then tried to say I was just a impatient customer. I got them off Ebay. I complain to Ebay for their business practices and shortly there after, they changed their user ID from rockyroadoutfitters to rockyroadoutfitters_4x4. Which by doing this, they escaped their fast declining seller rating.

I can't tell you how they handle yet, but as soon as I get the build back on the road, I'll do a through review. I can send you a PM with a lot of links about the company or you can google them and find them on your own.

If I did it again, I would go with REs drop brackets and fab up the brace.

:cheers:

thats why i was asking. can't always believe everything you read on the internet. plus if it was a decent product it might be worth the wait. however seems like it might not be worth the hassle

That was my thinking when I ordered from them. I read all the negatives and thought I'd be one of the lucky ones. As I said they are stout and the welds look good. Just can't understand why they would not keep the production within a standard for a quality product.

When I ordered them off Ebay, they listed 88 availible, but after a month when I called, they said they had to make them and it would be another week. They next day they called back and said that they mail them. Then once I got them they were missing hardware. Called them back and they told me they would overnight the hardware to me. After 10 more days I got the missing stuff. After all that, I left them neutral feedback, which should have been negative, and they responded that they shipped them long before I said and that I was impatient. :shake: