TX Boneyard

flint54

LKQ on Northville road isn't bad. I stopped by there yesterday they had a couple of XJs, one used up MJ. Early Jeeps (about 94 and older) are all the way in the back and to the right. Did not look in the later model section.

1100 Northville St

Houston, TX 77038

There's another LKQ on Wallisville road on the NE corner if I610. The prices aren't as good, the staff is pretty worthless. Even tho its much closer to me when i'm in town, i rarely go there. Three weeks ago they had maybe one or two XJs, no MJs in the early model side, and nothing in the later model section.

9314 Wallisville Rd

Houston, TX 77013

Edit...there's a place right next to the LKQ Northville, a recycler, not a pick and pull. They had one MJ back with good tail lights. They also had a white '90 two door XJ with really good seats (well, at least before it rained all week this past week). Even the plastic around the recline handle on both seats were in one piece. I think he wanted $20/tail light and $50 total for both seats. May not be worth it to ship the seats back to your MJ, but just a heads up anyway.