Vacuum Canister

Your evap canister should not be anywhere near the bumper. Are you possibly talking about the vacuum canister that is in the right front corner?

Either way...no, it should not have water in it no matter which one it is. ;)

My bad... the vacuum canister on the front bumper is the one I'm talking about...

So, where do you think the water came from? I ask because I got all the water out of it, but, I want to fix the source of the problem so it doesn't get more water in it..

If you have had it under water, then it could have gotten in there through a bad hose connection, a crack in the canister, a cracked hose etc, etc...

Check the canister itself real good for small cracks and be sure all of your hoses are in good shape.

Are you having any issues with your A/C or heater controls?

The bumper has never been submerged by me... not to say that it wasn't by the po... but I doubt it.

well the a/c hasn't worked since I bought it... PO said he used it until it quit working and never fooled with it after that. I tried to retrofit r-134 without results.. As soon as it got enough refridgerant in it to start the compressor, the refridgerant I put in start leaking out the same hole I put it in.

Other than that, the heat works killer... no complaints... Is that the only issues that could arise from the vacuum canister?