Crap, outbid:

Sir Sam

placed a proxy bid on this today for 1500, figure I couldn't go wrong at that price.

http://klode.com/kws/napplications/display_pics.aspx?stockid=892747&exit=close

Well I was going to check in on the bidding, sometimes you will be outbid at your bid price, meaning someone else could be winning the bid at 1500 and I would need to bid 1600 to win. In which case its worthwhile.

Well I was having a computer problem, finally got it up and logged in, as soon as the bidding window opens up I see that its asking 1700, I pause for about .5 sec to decide I want to bid, and then the bidding closes.

Crap.

Who knows, I might not have gotten it at that price anyways, and 1900 really would have been more than I wanted to pay(1900 being the next winning bid increment)

Maybe its better I didn't have anymore stuff to deal with right now.

yeah as bad is i hate to say it you can pick one of those up in good shape for 2,500 - 3,500 all day. my sister got a brand new one in 98. that baby was loaded!!! but now i wouldnt think we could get a 1,000 for it its so warn out. at least thats what ive been telling her. he he he he :brows: its going to be mine one of these days!!!!!

I wasn't looking at it for my own vehicle, I was just looking for something to flip. Overall at that price I could have had about 2800 into it after taxes and the repair, and probably sold it for about 4k here.

Most Cherokees are selling above or right around blue book here.

Saw an 01 with hail damage also sell for 4500 today(that was stupid high)

Sounds like cherokees don't hold their value in your respective markets as well as they do in mine - good for me trying to make a buck.