Catatonic's 1992 Eliminator Renaissance...

Some of those who have been around here for a good period of time might remember me. My MJ has been "catatonic" and I have been "cataonic", but the spirit never went away!

I hereby share these "before" images with my fellow MJ brethren!

I have many plans...more to come!

V/R

Paul

Thank God for the SUCK-ishness of my "Rhino" spray-on bedliner that was applied by Ziebart of Fairfax, Virginia! I will now spread my personal experience amongst the lot of you!

My bodyshop that witnessed the lousy job that Ziebart did on the bed of my MJ was quite amazad that the Rhino warranty which was supposed to be 'all that' was no longer even a factor after only a few years of peeling and fading that had advanced so severely. This is very much laughable and the Rhino/Ziebart connection sucks in my opinion!

A spray-on liner that could be easily peeled away was something that my bodyshop had never witnessed befoire. Ziebart/Rhino never sanded the surface and the result was a peelable spray-on bedliner, but because the easily peelable bedliner was not appropriately installed, I now have the option to paint my MJ another color!

Rhino by Ziebart of Fairfax, Virginia sucks! :beerhead:

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

...just a parts-order update:

DANA-44 being painted

rear-disk conversion kit ordered

4.5" Motion Kit on order

1996 full-power XJ doors are on the way

The current status is that all of the rust and body issues are currently being handled and that remains the most important issue to address at this time.

More updates and pix will follow as this progresses...

:cheers:

Paul