3.5" rear lift options

I just picked up a 1990 metric ton comanche project that I'm about to start building. I'm only looking to lift it 3.5", but I'm having a hard time finding an aal that will net 3" with the metric ton spring pack. Ideally I would like a full replacement spring pack that's sua for a 3.5" lift, but I'm not finding anything. I've built up a few xj's over the years, but I'm new to the comanche. Any recommendations for lifting the rear? 

I don't know how I didn't come across any of these threads with the 3" hell creek springs, but it looks like my best option. Are there any flatter junkyard leaf packs that will only net 3" of lift SOA?

Couldn't tell you that, but why would you wanna go soa especially when your wanting just 3"? The HC 3" springs will give you 4" initially and will settle to rite around where you wanna be plus you won't lose any towing capacity like you would with soa.

I don't know how I didn't come across any of these threads with the 3" hell creek springs, but it looks like my best option. Are there any flatter junkyard leaf packs that will only net 3" of lift SOA?

Couldn't tell you that, but why would you wanna go soa especially when your wanting just 3"? The HC 3" springs will give you 4" initially and will settle to rite around where you wanna be plus you won't lose any towing capacity like you would with soa.

Just because shipping to Canada sucks and the dollar is $#!& right now, but I'll still probably go with the hc springs