ebay injectors

since i bought my 88 4.0 mj last summer,i have never been happy with how it ran.previous owner bolted on all new tune up parts(plugs,wires,coil,cps,cap,rotor,fuel pump,cam sensor,etc.) i checked for vacuum leaks,tested egr for defects,updated pcv,tested sensors with snapon scanner.i pretty much figured that bolting in some fresh injectors would be my next attempt at curing the rough idle and general lack of "oomph" that this truck was experiencing. i have heard of others having good results with the injectors from ebay so i decided to give them a try.all i can say is holy crap batman!what a difference.like night and day.smooth idle now,starts quicker,much improved torque and pulling power up hills(mj is 5 speed,3.55 rear).i can lug it at 1200 rpm in 4th gear and just mat the gas pedal and it will accelerate very nicely with no chugging.money well spent imho.here's a link to the ebay site:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270224492353&rd=1