$2k obo 4.0l HO '86 XLS Comanche For Sale Sonora California

mica

Well, this rig has been sitting alongside of my garage for a few more months since I got it running. I still haven't gotten around to pulling the engine, so I figure I'll list it up for sale and see if somebody wants to take on this project. I know several local hotshot transporters if somebody wants this delivered, I can help arrange shipping, send videos, specific pictures, etc.

I have been using this truck around my property doing firewood, and misc. tasks for many years now. It has a long history of being a very reliable rig. I think I have owned it since 2006.

Rodents are currently evicted, but they left their mark. HVAC system needs disassembled and cleaned out. I got most of the rodent debris out of the truck aside from the HVAC. 

With that said, if someone wants to buy the roll cage separate I am happy to cut it out and sell it separate, as it will need to come out to repair the truck's HVAC anyway.

I will take some current and better photos later, but I wanted to get this out there in case someone is interested. 

Most of the interior is in storage in my garage, I will get it out and take pictures.

I have bucket seat brackets for both sides. 

The truck runs and drives, but I am 99% sure a piston skirt has cracked/collapsed. It will run quiet and fine sometimes, but then it will knock and the oil has a fuel smell to it. It's a high milage 4.0l that's what they do.

Currently preeminently registered in Montana with a clean Montana title in-hand.

4.0l, AW-4, NP-231, dana 30/35 with 4.10 gears

Comanche club thread

Vin decoded

Old pics.

image.png.8a8657aafddd862b9fa6e1cd9717501c.png

image.png.c6e2e43bf5223fae80951b39b5e46fcd.png

image.png.19cad8a5894a405360851e275a829d21.png

image.png.3e106895e1d606b1a2fa66dd025af778.png