Just signed on. New project in the works.

yj2mj

Just registered as I recently purchased a '87. 4.0, AW4, 4x4, 44, longbed. I've got lots planned and already alot accomplished, it should get paint this weekend, or first part of next week. So far I've bobbed the bed 15", made a new rear bumper/crossmember w/reciever and d-rings and shackle mounts, updated the front clip to 97-01, lifted the front w/ RE 5.5 ZJ coils, drop brackets, fixed control arms, and mounted up some 35" mtrs on factory TJ canyon wheels. All I really have left is paint and interior which I plan to convert to all XJ, preferably gray cause this light blue has to go! Custom frt bumper w/winch is in the plans too. And btw, this whole project is being done on a $2500 budget!But regearing will probably put me over that. I destroyed my camera in my last rollover in my YJ, but I will buy another soon and get some pics up for anyone interested.

Travis

Frt clip update was simple, I got all of the parts aftermarket except for wiring harness and bulb sockets. Hopefully I'll get a new camera this weekend and get some pics upfirst of the week when its been painted. After paint, I can finish up the frt bumper, rock sliders, interior, and maybe interior cage.