Great place to start

Hey guys, i know a lot of you are into changeing old equipment with newer model cherokee stuff so this website may intrest you. Only thing is, is that you must have a salvage licence to buy or know someone who does. A buddy of mine bought a wrecked 2001 cherokee for $400 bucks and it was only front end damage. After seeing one of the mj projects where the guy put the interior from a 1999 cherokee into his mj I got to thinking it would be awsome for mine. Anyways here is the website.

http://www.salvagedirect.com/

I'm not sure about where you live but each TX resident over 18 can buy up to 5 salvage title cars in a single year, if you have a wholesaler liscense you can bid directly at the insurance auctions for as many as you can afford we have done this with three cars during 06 but only one actually had a salvage title (05 Ford Ranger extended cab edge pkg, 6800 miles bought for $7000 and repaired for $2657) the other 2 were an 05 Wrangler X $10200 3k miles about $1800 in repair and a 04 bmw 325i for $12300 still in the garage waiting on parts. The jeep and Bmw were part of allstate's accident forgiveness/replacement program = clean titles.

Funny thing about the ford and the jeep they were both wrecked within 50 miles of their most recent oil change. In fact the jeep only showed 8 miles more on the clock compared to the oil change sticker, probably had the accident on the way home. Unfortunately for the wrangler it departed when my dad got the bill on the insurance it was double of my sister's camaro.