FS 1989 2WD 6cyl, 5 Spd, Pioneer, Asheville, NC

For Sale: 1989 2WD Pioneer, 197K, 6cyl, 5spd. Daily driver. I bought this as a daily/project and unfortunately have not had the time nor money to finish it up.

I currently use it as my daily driver and it has been dead on reliable and a pleasure to drive. Truck was purchased new in Alabama and has lived in Alabama, Virginia and North Carolina, (No rust) Currently in Asheville, NC. It is a nice stock unmolested truck. Original owners manual.

When purchased last October I replaced the starter, HO battery, cables, changed all fluids, tune up - wires, cap, plugs, filters, OP sender, etc... at this point it needs both front fenders and header panel to finish up the body. (Had been hunting later model cherokee parts for front end upgrade)

Interior is clean and original with the exception of the headliner which is covered in some non original fabric. I had planned to have the headliner re done and install new afternarket carpet kit.) Everything works including AC, but the AC does need a re charge.

Includes new later model Koyo Radiator in the box for cooling system conversion when someone finishes the front end.

I am sad to sell as I enjoy it very much, but don't currently have the means to finish it up. Price is $2500.00 or nearest offer.

Pictures available here on my craigslist posting: http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/3136517329.html

Seriously interested parties can either PM, email me at jonathan_donner@hotmail.com or call at 828.367.3829

Archived