1991 Jeep Comanche, plus '87 MJ and car package deal!!!!

jakeWI

1991 Jeep Comanche Eliminator

119k~ish miles

2wd auto

Metric ton rear springs

Tires are damn near new!

CD player

pretty solid jeep. 2 owners ago painted it pink for his daughter then sold it. Just a few bubbles. original interior with bucket seats. gas tank has little leak if filled full. Jeep runs a little rough and I don't know why. I wanted to rebuild and make this a nice rig but I just don't have the time or money to work on it. my loss is you gain.

for the right price I will throw in a 1987 parts jeep. long bed. 4.0, 4wd, 231, auto, metric ton, d44 rear. rusty but only has roughly 110k on it. Ran great. Just sold part of the under the hood wiring harness.

$2500 obo for both, if you just want the pink one, $2000 obo Want it gone before I actually get a chance to work on it. Shoot me a PM.

Roll bar does not come with! Its gone.

Might consider trades for a willys pickup, FC or flatfender

Might consider trade on a rust free XJ

If you have any of these for trade, please be ready with images because I will ask for them anyway. Let me know what you got.

• 3 weeks later...

ok guys. here it is. steal of a deal!

the 1991 MJ and the 1987 as listed above. Both worth it alone. On top of that, for the $2500 firm, I'll throw in my current DD. It is not a show car by any means. Its just my A to B for work.

It is a 1997 Cavilier. auto. power nothing. sun roof (does not leak and it nice to have). Roughly 165,xxx changing daily because I drive it daily. Runs great, shifts great. Has some rust. Exhaust is noisey. O2 sensor out. One rear strut is noisey. leaks power steering fluid here and there, I just fill it up when needed.

Have clean title for the 1991 and cavalier. The 1987 is just bill of sale.

$2500 cash money up front no payment plan. Drive the 1991 and Cavi home, trailer the 1987.

Image Not Found

If I lived anywhere close to you I would be interested. However, thats a bit far to drive...

haha I know. people keep asking why all three for the price. well its simple. I have an idea in my head and if I get rid of all three, I can concentrate on one. If I don't sell them, it really doesnt matter.

$2000 for BOTH price good for a week to move so I can park another project there

will include a truck cap for the SWB (needs to be refinished and new hardware, but I have all of that)

will include the swb roll bar that is missing some hardware

will include whatever random new seals I have sitting around.

This is a steal of a deal and I am losing my butt on it at this price.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived