1989 2wd 2.5L 4 speed comanche for sale (Greensboro NC)

Wombatrage

Good starting place if you want something to rip apart and build, or a good daily driver if you like the bare-bone aspect of it.

the truck has no power anything, and no air. the heat works but i think the defrost fan or switch is broken, it won't defrost. there is a large crack in the windshield (it passed inspection) where it looks like the previous owner screwed a mirror into the glass :doh: both of the rear view mirrors are off of a ranger i think, and the driver side one slumps down. it needs a head liner, and i occasionally get a death wobble if i have a passenger. the previous owner also put 2 inch drop blocks in the rear :fs2: The previous owner also tried to tear up the carpet and failed it looks like. it looks like its been cut with a box-cutter around where its bolted down under the seat. I have replaced the steering box, fuel pump and filter, CPS, gas lines, most of the ignition parts and filters, and the truck is running strong. since i have owned it ive changed the oil every 3000 miles and always fill it up with mid-grade. THERE IS VERY LITTLE RUST ANYWHERE ON THIS TRUCK. I have included the worst of the rust in the pictures. there is also a crack in the compartment under the glovebox (also pictured) The odometer reads 130545. I love this truck to death and it was my first vehicle ever, but i need something with 4 doors. I have put a lot of time and money into it and i want to see it go to a good home.

I would like to get 2100 out of it, but i am open to offers.

i have taken pictures of most of the truck, i don't have a jack or a lift so i couldnt get most of the underside, just what i could crawl under and see.

If you have a rusty old comanche and you want a fresh new body this one has very little rust. nothing a little TLC couldnt patch right up :wrench:

more pictures of anything youd like to see upon request.

only two of the photos are from rust spots, the rest of the brown is mud ( you can tell by the color difference)

i didnt wash the truck before i took these photos, so the floorboards and bed and wheel welds are pretty dirty :thumbsup:

^ photos ^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived