Red interior for sale (pending)

Harley

Just getting the word out and seeing if there is any interest. I have a deal in the works for a black interior. If that works out I will have my red interior pieces left over. The top dash does have cracks and an area that's missing but still usable. Glove box lid is good, trim under the glove box is good, The lower piece is grey but in good shape, door and floor pieces are fine and not broken. Do NOT have a red mini console. Also have a red steering wheel. With the exception of the dash that is cracked everything should clean up nice.

Everything is make an offer. Would rather see it go to another truck than in the dumpster.

If anybody is interested in anything, drop me a line!

Earmark that for me once you get your black stuff figured. I'd have to have it shipped if you don't mind, but IIRC, the last one I shipped I just sandwiched between some cardboard and it was about $20 shipping through USPS across country.

If it's not too much that is. I might be interested in some odds and ends also... Do you have any pics of it? Also, we are talking about the red-red right? Not the maroon-maroon?

Red:

421242_341341862569974_100000824882082_881895_187619931_n.jpg

Burgundy:

1000001307_lg.jpg

Rob

When I look at those two pics its kinda hard to tell. It seems somewhat in between those but that could be from fading. send me an email at harley79@live.com and I can shoot ya some pics within mins so ya can see. If its what your lookin for I got no problem shipping whatever ya might need.

Ya think so? I suppose it could be. 26 yrs in the Nevada dirt and heat makes it hard to tell.

Either way you got first dibs on anything. I'll hold onto that rear panel for ya in case ya decide ya want it. I should know for sure within a week or so if that deal goes through. He's currently in the process of tearing it down.

Archived