Jeep steering and idle question

first off, does anyone know anything about this?

is it beefier than stock? or is it stock?

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/p ... 41191.html

second, I'm having some idle issues. When i start the truck up usually its fine and sits around 800rpm, where it should be. after very little driving it bumps its self up to 1200rpm and stays there until you shut the truck off and turn it on again, however if you shut it off and try and turn it on too quickly or without pumping the gas pedal a lot(when its off) it bumps up to 3000rpm and stays there. so i shut the truck off a bit and wait and then start it up and it foes back down to 800rpm

this problem comes and goes and i have no clue whats causing it

any ideas?

TPS or IAC. Pull the IAC and clean it and the hole it goes into. Adjust the TPS. You will need a multi meter. Stick the red in the middle wire port on the TPS harness or "B" port. Stick negative in negitive battery terminal with key off. If ohms are higher then 1ohm search TPS ground harness mod and follow instructions. Get TPS down below 1ohm. Then test incoming voltage to TPS with key to on engine off. Note voltage. Times input voltage by .17 and adjust the TPS output voltage to the number you get from your math. should be somewhere like. 4.8volts incoming and .83volts outgoing. Most likely this is your problem. If you need more info research adjusting TPS.