87 Comanche pioneer

gnommad

Hey guys, ive got an 87 Comanche pioneer for sale. it has some issues, and unless i can find a rolling frame for it, i'd rather sell it (whole, or parts) then send it to a scrap yard. the good: 4.0l engine, 5speed stick with good t-case. they are all stock, but are all in good working order, the engine runs like a top, and doesn't leak/burn oil. 150k miles. doors are in good shape rust-wise, as well as front fenders/hood. the bed (long bed) has seen better days, but is not entirely useless. there is rust over the wheel wells, however, not impossible for someone who knows how to use bondo. the interior is in decent shape, all lights are good aside for a busted driver's side side marker. grill is intact.

the bad: the frame is busted. badly busted. like real bad. front axle doesn't work, its the vac system one, and i am not sure what is wrong with it. rear axle has issues, not sure if it is the dif, or something else, had it up on the lift when the frame broke on me, and that kinda halted any reason to look into anything else.

if i get interest, i will post a plethora of pics. offer prices on parts, pretty much anything is for sale, as it is eventually headed for the scrap metal yard :(

for best results shoot me an email at: downthestreetdave @ gmail.com

thanks for looking!

David

so, ive noticed some other posts have been blowing up, and mine's been pretty dead, the other guys have listed specific parts, and i didnt, i think that was my mistake, so, let me clarify... i have a whole truck of parts. WHOLE TRUCK, the only bad parts are the frame and rear axle, anything else, just name it, and i will pull/ship it to you! a couple things specifically, i just put a brand new radiator in it 2 weeks ago, the gas tank is 6 months old, and i already have both drive shafts pulled. all lights are good except for the drivesrs side marker.... all interrior stuff is nice, like, the dash, hood release handle/ebrake handle, shifter boot, 4x4 shifter cover thingie... its a WHOLE TRUCK worth of parts, if you want it all, pay me 700, if you want a part, let me know what you want and how much you want to pay for it. there are a lot of good pieces, so grab them, i really don't want to send all these goodies to the scrap metal yard!

so, ive noticed some other posts have been blowing up, and mine's been pretty dead, the other guys have listed specific parts, and i didnt, i think that was my mistake, so, let me clarify... i have a whole truck of parts. WHOLE TRUCK, the only bad parts are the frame and rear axle, anything else, just name it, and i will pull/ship it to you! a couple things specifically, i just put a brand new radiator in it 2 weeks ago, the gas tank is 6 months old, and i already have both drive shafts pulled. all lights are good except for the drivesrs side marker.... all interrior stuff is nice, like, the dash, hood release handle/ebrake handle, shifter boot, 4x4 shifter cover thingie... its a WHOLE TRUCK worth of parts, if you want it all, pay me 700, if you want a part, let me know what you want and how much you want to pay for it. there are a lot of good pieces, so grab them, i really don't want to send all these goodies to the scrap metal yard!

Just an idea, but if you are waiting for interest before you post pics, you might be waiting a long time... Now, if you wanted to post pics and then wait for interest, that might be a more chosen path.

Rob :dunno:

yeahthat.gif :agree: jamminz.gif

ok, went out and snapped some pics, didnt see how to upload them to the post, so here is a link to my new photobucked album, i hope this works!

i took some pics of the driveshafts which are already out, and you may notice the shiny new gas tank :)

let me know if you are looking for anything specific!

Archived