87 comanche project for sale TN

Hot Rod Jeep

Ok it's been awhile since I've been on here but no internet kinda makes it hard. It makes it even harder for this to be my first post back. Due to many reasons I need to sell my Comanche, it's a project and still isn't finished, but it wouldn't take much to finish it. The body is an 87 short bed. The motor, trans, and t case are all from a 71 J10. It's a 360,400,20 setup. The motor and trans are both rebuilt and the t case is setup for twin sticks. Has 3/4 ton Chevy axles with 4:56 gears and locked both ends. Front is a dana 44 with flattops and the rear is an Eaton. Front suspension is spring over 4" YJ leaves and the rear is factory leaves sprung over. Currently on 38.5" Super Swampers with the exception of one wheel where someone stole one, but I got it back, just not mounted. 4 wheel disc's with new master cylinder. New Afco aluminum radiator. Lots of new parts, lots of spare parts. Makes me sick to see it go but I have no place to finish it and I can't stand to see it rot down. I need $2500 for it, I've got twice that in it. I'm open to trades on pretty much anything of interest as well. You can post here or text me or call me. If you call please leave a message or text me first, I usually don't answer strange numbers. My number is 615-924-5835, I'm in middle Tennessee. Thanks, Shawn.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived