WTB in NC: Still lookin for used vinyl flooring

Shane

I'm in Winston, I've been thinking of converting my mj to carpet... If I take the plunge I'll send you a pm shortly... It's not perfect, there is a crack underneath the bench and a couple extra screw holes where PO installed an aftermarket shift boot, but still very serviceable.

I'm in Winston, I've been thinking of converting my mj to carpet... If I take the plunge I'll send you a pm shortly... It's not perfect, there is a crack underneath the bench and a couple extra screw holes where PO installed an aftermarket shift boot, but still very serviceable.

Let me know.... How much are you asking?????

Let me know.... How much are you asking?????

If I decide to do the switch you can have it for free, but I'm still on the fence if I want to go with carpet or not. My MJ has a black interior, so I've got to look for a black carpet kit.

Clean up the one I just got for free :wrench: and it cracked in a couple more places where i wished that it would not have done. :fs1:

:typing: So if any one else out there has one that they are looking to get rid of, let me know.