1987 Jeep Comanche- Luray, VA***********SOLD****************

Diablo_jk55

This truck was bought from "warrior" a member here on comancheclub.

1987 Jeep Comanche, SWB. 4.0L, Automatic transmission, 4x4, rear axle up graded to Ford 8.8 with 3.55 gears. Front axle up graded to a non-disco Dana 30 from a 98 Jeep Cherokee, also 3.55 gears. Manual locks and windows, rear sliding glass. Instrument panel upgraded with tachometer. Odometer shows 72k, but mileage is not actual. The exterior is silver with red interior. Paint is in decent shape however the sport truck decals are peeling off. Bench seat. Body, frame, and floor boards have no rust (very rare for these trucks). Motor runs strong but does leak a small amount of oil between oil changes. Transmission leaks fluid around the pan (could be fixed pretty easily). Current VA inspection until August of 2012.

The front is lifted by 3” rusty’s coil springs and 2” spacers. Front lower control arms are Teraflex and JKS Uppers. The rear is spring over axle. Rusty’s shocks all the way around. Truck has factory Jeep Grizzly wheels with 32” Kumho Road Venture Mud Terrains.

Truck is very reliable for an 87. I bought this truck in Philadelphia, PA and drove it 4.5 hours back to Virginia without a seconds trouble. I know I will regret selling this truck, but I need to upgrade to a full size truck.

$3,900. OBO Best way to contact me is by call/text. 540-860-2 zero 2 six

The black steel wheels pictured are available for sale as well as the Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials. The gray Grizzly wheels with the Kumho tires (mounted on black wheels below) is the current setup.

Archived