F.S. 87 MJ lifted, full size axles, 35's, ect.

1987 Jeep Comanche long bed for sale. It has a 6 inch lift using rubicon express coil with a front radius arm type suspension and bastard pack leaf springs in the rear using the mj pack with a few xj leaves. The radius arms are built using 2" x .25" square tubing and ruff stuff 1.25" hiems. All new steering linkage built with 1.5" x .25" wall DOM tubing and 3/4" and 7/8" hiem joints. Front track bar is also built with 3/4" hiems and 1.5" x .25" wall DOM tubing and ruff stuff brackets. Rear is installed using Ruff stuff spring perches and spring plates. Front axle is a 79 ford high pinion Dana 44 with 4:10 gears and brand new Warn lock out hubs and rear is a 79 ford 9 inch with 4:10 gears. I do have a set of 5:13 gears for both the front and rear axle that will go with the jeep. Jeep has a H.O. 4.0 liter straight six from a 92 cherokee running off of the factory renix fuel system. Has an AW4 trans with a NP231 transfercase. Gauges have been replaced with aftermarket Fuel level, Volt, Oil pressure, and coolant Temp gauges and has LED high beam and turn indicators. Has a small cobra CB installed. Front bumper is no longer on the jeep but I do still have the 8000 lbs electric winch that will also be included in the sale, was planning on building a stubby winch bumper for it. Has a built rear bumper with hitch reciever built into bumper with more than factory mounting tie-ins and has a flag mount that is required for most off road parks. Has almost brand new 35/12.50/15 Pro Comp MT's on a set of steel wagon spoke wheels. Jeep was used mainly as an offroad toy but can be driven to and from the trails and/or daily driven as I am now. Body is a little rough but that is to be expected with a trail rig. Unibody is solid with no cracks and door hinges have been modified for easy removal. Asking $5000 OBO

[imghttp][/img]

Archived