HP44/9" axles locked 4.56 SOA for YJ bolt in IL/WI border

bigredjeep1

Pics here:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/2742410110.html

I want to sell them them as a package along with dana 44 axle shafts, YJ lift springs bolted to 44 already, calipers there too...just bolt in YJ spring, my drag link to steering box...attach driveshaft and brake line and go wheelin!

No shipping on these just yet otherwise I could put them on a pallet and ship out of Chicago O'hare airport via forwardair.com

1 -- HP44 front axle (driver drop) with 4.56 gears and lock rite locker complete with Warn lockouts, rotors, tie rod and drag link, YJ SOA bolt in

1 -- Ford 9" rear axle with 4.56 gears and full detroit locker, drum brakes, 31 spline axle shafts, also has traction link on it to help with the SOA YJ setup

1 -- Pair of HP44 axle shafts as spares (inners and outers with Spicer 297 u-joints and ears/caps welded

Both axles newly built and stored and in the meantime I bought 2 1 ton Jeeps so looking to sell my .

Both axles above sold for $2000 firm as they are geared, locked, and you can transform your stock YJ to a trail champ in a few hours of swapping these axles in!

Located in Roscoe, IL 61073 along the IL/WI border off I-90 1.5 hrs NW of Chicago. No shipping at this time. Text me for pics and more info

(815) 222-9409 or email troystein@gmail.com

Both axles newly built and stored and in the meantime I bought 2 1 ton Jeeps so looking to sell the axles.

I was going to use these built axles for a YJ I have in storage with the same axles but open and stock gearing but am trying to sell them outright if possible otherwise would package them up with my 93' YJ Renegade 360 carbed, ax15,231,hp44,9" on 35" BFG MTs for $5000 obo

Archived