NJ: XJ/MJ Chevy 350 Adapters and swap parts

Garvin

Not sure how to delete other posts so disregard the old post. This one is going to be more for a part out than whole sale.

As some of you saw, I'm going from Chevy to Ford. Chevy and I never got along and we still aren't, plus I'm a Ford and Jeep guy and prefer to keep it that way. I'm going to list this out as a part out since I might have a lead on a 351W. Right now this is gauging interest until I get this 351W in my hands.

Putting the bad up first so I don't need to explain it below. Engine has a little blow by but it isn't tuned perfectly yet (all cylinders measure out between 130-150psi). Bolt holes for the transmission mount bracket on the transmission ripped out, should be able to retap them but I was just going to make a custom bracket. The motor mounts have been modified slightly so that they will truely fit an '84-'01 XJ/MJ (three bolt holes had to be egged out slightly, had to take a notch out of one of the holes where the rubber mount goes into so that it would slip in, and had to take a little bit of the back of one mount off so that the header cleared the bracket). These modifications do not effect the integrity of the bracket at all, it actually makes it easier to drop the engine in in the newer ('87+) Jeeps. The drivers bracket is held on by 7 or 8 bolts/nuts and passenger by 4 nuts/bolts (can drill more holes in the frame if you want to include more bolts, the holes are drilled on the brackets).

Novak Adapters Engine Mounts: $150 ($209 new)

Sanderson CC158 block hugger headers: $225 ($289.50 new)

Novak Adapters Chevy 350 to AX15 adapter: $200 ($287.88 new)

GM Bell housing to go on the adapter, includes fork, external slave, bracket, and adjustment rod: $100

Lightweight 153 tooth flywheel and clutch (1000 miles on setup): $100

Buy the above parts for $350 and I'll include two pilot bushings ($19 new each)

Summit high flow water pump (has 1000 miles on it): $30 ($59.95 new)

Transdapt Oil Filter Relocation Kit: $75 ($110 new with extended lines, mistyped it in the original post)

(2) Chevy 350 Edelbrock Performer Intake, 2101: $40 each ($130 new)

Chevy 350 Edelbrock Intake, need to figure out the number: $40

Meller high volume oil pump: $20 ($40 new)

Custom made radiator hoses (I can provide part numbers if interested, I pieced together a few to make them fit): $30 for both

High torque mini starter: $100 ($160 new)

New alternator (not even 100 miles on it yet, not sure on brand): $30

Holley 4160 carb, 4bbl, 650cfm (fresh rebuild, includes the rest of the kit if you want it, needs to be tuned): $100

I'm sure there are more parts but that's all I can think of off hand. If you are interested in more than one part then I am willing to make a deal. None of this stuff will be getting ripped off until I see how this 351W deal works or there is enough interest in different parts that it will fund the swap if this deal falls through.

All the parts are currently in my Jeep in Wrightstown, NJ.

Archived