NJ: Comanche Axles 30HP/8.25

Garvin

Seeing if there is any interest for these axles. I'm going ton one tons and would like to sell these instead of them just sitting around.

Front: dana 30HP CAD, 3.55, fork locked in, UCA above the diff cut off and a custom truss and UCA welded on for my 3-link setup, UCA changed so that the bushing is now mounted on the arm instead of the axle, LCA mounts have been drilled for 5/8" bolts, axle is from an '86 Comanche

Rear: Chrysler 8.25, 27 spline, 3.55, leaf spring perches cut off and rewelded on in the correct location, setup for SOA, shock mounts were removed as I was running the shock mounts on the spring plates, has fairly new brakes, hardware, and wheel cylinders (all were replaced and maybe have 1k miles on them), new axle hard lines (I believe both sides, would have to check, definite on the passenger side), axle is from a '93 Cherokee

I prefer to sell them as a set. If the 8.25 doesn't sell then it might get slapped under my other Comanche later on so I'm in no rush. The axles can be ready as early as this Friday (12/9).

Say like $400 obo for both axles.

Maybe my price is a bit too high for customized axles, feel free to give me an offer! I know I can part them out and get around $250 or so for axles, hubs and brakes but would prefer not to go through that hassle if someone wants a bolt in set of axles (that's if I strip both). If it does come to parting them out, the rear is staying to go under my other Comanche but the front will be broken up and parted out then the housing will get trashed.

If anyone is interested in Dana 30HP parts, send me a PM. If I get enough interest then I'll just part the axle out. Keep in mind the axle won't be out for atleast a week (need my brackets to come in first before I can get the other axles underneath).

Archived