WTT MJ 8.5" lift for MJ 4.5" lift

Garvin

Posted it everywhere else and didn't even think about this site...

What I have:

8.5" Rusty's front coils

8" lift Rusty's shocks (for front only, the outer shell on one is banged in slightly but doesn't effect the shock at all)

RE Trackbar for 6.5-8" (or 5.5-8", whatever the lowest was but it included the 8")

4wd leaf springs

What I want:

4.5" front coils (Rusty's or maybe OME, don't want RC, SJ or any of that other crap)

Matching shock

Matching trackbar

2wd leaf springs

I also have a drop pitman arm, double shear drop bracket for the trackbar, and IronMan4x4 2-3.5" rear shackles that I will include for extra parts or some added cash (based on the brand of lift parts you have). My lift measures out to 8.5" in the front and 6.5" in the rear with the IronMan4x4 shackles all the way in (2" rake that was leveled out) so all the parts are still good. I do not have the rear shocks and am not looking for a set of rear shocks unless they are Bilsteins or FOX.

I am NOT looking to sell the parts at this time as I do not want the Jeep build being held up due to a part in the suspension. I also do NOT have control arms for this setup as I built a custom 3-link setup and that is staying on my Jeep.

Archived