1991 Eliminator and 2000 Cherokee Donor For Sale - Ohio

2000Eliminator

Well the time has come that I can no longer work on my project. My goal was to do a complete interior/exterior swap with the 2000 but I will be starting Medical School this Fall and just will not have the time for it. I have:

-1991 SWB 4x4 Eliminator - 184,000 miles on the body, clean title, almost no rust ( only minor surface) on rockers and bed. The floors are pretty rough. The entire interior is stripped and ready for floor replacement. The motor was just removed earlier this week so it is almost completely stripped. It also has a 3in lift with 31in. tires on it already. All of the pieces taken off of the truck are still on hand. The front clip, fenders and doors are already swapped. The engine bay is 90% cleaned up

-2000 Cherokee - 176,000 miles, minor roll over on passenger side (doors are good). Complete black interior and motor

Included:

- Dana 44 4.88 gears Detroit Locker Chromoly Shafts

- Complete front end clip/fenders from 97+ Cherokee

- Brand new smoked turn signals

- HP Dana 30 out of a Cherokee

- Factory roll bar and aftermarket push bar.

All of the parts that came off the truck are sitting in my garage along with the two vehicles side by side. It is literally everything you need to do the 97+ swap and then some. I would like to get what I payed for the two 2000.00 and you get everything.

Dana 44 4:88 Detroit Locker with MJ perches welded

HP Dana 30 out of Cherokee

Donor 2000 Cherokee

• 1 month later...

While I don't have the money to buy the whole thing, if it comes down to junking the truck, I would like the chance to save it if it gets that far. Also, if anyone buys it, please give them my contact info.

Rob.

Archived