OR '88 "sport FS

oregon 88 "sporttruck" FS

Hey There! I have this 1988 comanche "sporttruck"

4.0 2wd manual in really good shape. Decided the 4wd swap is just too much work for me right now. Already have a stock '73 cj5 and 2000xj and '63 "gladiator"

Would like to get 1500.00 for it. Listed locally for 1500.00 and it'll probably sell at that price. Just thought I would try people who actually have the sickness for these things first. No rust but I havn't peeled up the rubber floor liner. Runs and drives better than its age would suggest. Since there is a canopy there is surface rust where it rubs agains the bed and tailgae. Hood release is smooth. Topcoat is oxidised and missing in places, but not noticeable unless you take a real close look. Overall a great little truck.

The 4.0 has 194,000 plus as of this post and makes the valvetrain ticking of a high milage 4.0.

No dents and straight as an arrow. Take alook at the pics. As always - Serious Only - Please.

Clear title , no accidents. I bought it from a guy who said it was originally a SoCal truck... I believe him because oregon tends to be wet and cars this age tend to rust here...even the pinch seams are rust free. Anyways hopefully I can get the pics to post.

I can't seem to post the photos so if you are really really interested email me: hemperedsteel @ yahoo . com

thanks

I would like thank the person who gave me helpful hints locally, and who directed me to this site. Generally, I hang out at NAXJA but would also like to thank the nice people here. This truck is SOLD.

Archived