Thinking of SOA'ing the '89

Rick, was good to meet you the other day in P-town while having my tires replaced. Your truck is looking good. I'm still thinking of unloading the topper. The offer still stands if you need a hand. You got my card. Latter. :cheers:

Rick, was good to meet you the other day in P-town while having my tires replaced. Your truck is looking good. I'm still thinking of unloading the topper. The offer still stands if you need a hand. You got my card. Latter. :cheers:

Wow - how weird! I was actually going to call you, and here you are! :eek: I was going to ask if I could send you a resume to file in case your ever in need of a tech over there. I need to get out of that place I'm at and back into my field. My IQ is dropping by the second! :ack:

Condensed version; I was Senior Tech at ESP for 10 years. Worked on flame ionization detection analyzers, electrical inertia set dynamometers, restraint systems, pumps, blowers. Can weld and use about every tool ever made. Hold an FAA mechanics license in airframe and powerplant. And I love starting at the bottom. Gives me a challenge! :thumbsup:

I need a topper in the worst way so keep me in the loop, boss! We can work something out.

Take it easy!

rj