cherokee parts to a comanche

i need to know if a jeep wrangler front axle will fit my comanche and what year the wrangler has to be, also is a 2wd axle different from a 4wd cause i looked around and the 4wd axles are bigger than my 2wd.

still need to know about this stuff

i need to know if a jeep wrangler front axle will fit my comanche and what year the wrangler has to be, also is a 2wd axle different from a 4wd cause i looked around and the 4wd axles are bigger than my 2wd.

'97 up axles off of a TJ will bolt in. YJ's are spring over. It will work, but not without welding and work. Should be same size throughout. 2WD axles are different that 4WD axles. But generally 4WD axles go right in.

Rob L.

'97 up axles off of a TJ will bolt in. YJ's are spring over. It will work, but not without welding and work. Should be same size throughout. 2WD axles are different that 4WD axles. But generally 4WD axles go right in.

Rob L.

thanks