Mistress Moneypit

ok, not that i'm saying its ok to wheel and drive, actually i think it is stupid to do so, only because i have a buddy who breaks something EVERY time he does it, but i have to agree with the one bad MJ dude. they could have been camping, or wheeling on somewhere where no one was around, if he broke his truck, or got stuck or something, thats only hurting him. and its kinda funny that you said if you had any power you would remove that picture, but instead with the power that you have, you decided to post it again. kinda funny.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had any power around here, I would remove this pic. Showing something like that is in poor taste and to think that you would be drinking while wheeling is just disgraceful. Drinkin' & Jeepin' do not mix :roll:

I just wanted to see that pic again. that pic is 15 miles from the nearest paved road. stopped to have lunch and drink a cold beverage. Darren may be a little guy but one bud light is not going to put him over the legal limit. BLHTAZ need the stick pulled out of his butt..... any takers???

If I had any power around here, I would remove this pic. Showing something like that is in poor taste and to think that you would be drinking while wheeling is just disgraceful. Drinkin' & Jeepin' do not mix :roll:

I just wanted to see that pic again. that pic is 15 miles from the nearest paved road. stopped to have lunch and drink a cold beverage. Darren may be a little guy but one bud light is not going to put him over the legal limit. BLHTAZ need the stick pulled out of his butt..... any takers???

Why? He obviously has a good point. Drinking and driving is moronic, no matter how little. Just because it is socially acceptable doesn't make it right. :nuts:

Willy

just because you don't agree with having a drink, doesn't make it wrong. It is completely legal and safe to have one or two beers and drive. That is not enough to impare you. i am not saying that drunk driving is ok. But one beer doesn't even give you the slightest buzz.

just because you don't agree with having a drink, doesn't make it wrong. It is completely legal and safe to have one or two beers and drive. That is not enough to impare you. i am not saying that drunk driving is ok. But one beer doesn't even give you the slightest buzz.

This is a very ignorant statement. ANY alcohol causes impairment. Please educate yourself and hopefully you will reconsider risking the lives of those who happen to be sharing the road with you.

Willy

I am not risking peoples lifes when i have a beer or too, if i were to have more, then probably. After two beers I am no more dangerouse than half of the people out there who are naturally stupid drivers. And back to the point at hand. That beer on the hood of darron's truck endangered no ones life.

So I went to work on my idle issues and noticed that my shock bushing literally crumbled. After 500 miles. I ran up the street to the 4x4 shop and they informed me about a Skyjacker recall. And they will be sending me new bushings. This sucks.

On a side note I picked up some interesting hood vents at the junkyard today along with a new Mirror.

• 3 weeks later...

It was half-off at the u-pull it this weekend and guess what I got?

An Isuzu Dana 44 from a 95 Rodeo. Disc brakes and most importanly 6-lug. $64 total complete with calipers and everything. I'll truss the axle and swap all my junk from my MJ 44 over, sell my MJ 44 and my wheel adapters and I will have made money when this is all said and done.

I'll post pics of the build up of this axle.

And reson46 (Willy) the way I see it you owe me $17.

I wanted to be cool like you, so I decided to make Battery cables just like the ones you made. Those terminals you used were $8.50 a piece!

I'll put pics of this up too even though its the same as reson46's

And reson46 (Willy) the way I see it you owe me $17.

I wanted to be cool like you, so I decided to make Battery cables just like the ones you made. Those terminals you used were $8.50 a piece!

I'll put pics of this up too even though its the same as reson46's

I think you need to shop around more. I was able to find them in the welding section at the local hardware store. A pack of two was something like $3 or $4. I've also been able to find them in the electrical section. I'd take those back and find somewhere else to shop. :nuts:

Willy

• 4 weeks later...

My battery cables are done and Installed. When I went to install them today, I reached in the truck to pop the hood, and nothing happened. The cable became disconnected from the bracket under the hood. I ran right inside to read the sticky in the tech section, the one I thought I would never need. Worked like a charm, thanks Pete!

Here are my new battery cables. Just like the ones reson46 made. (thanks Willy)

The only thing I did differently was I crimped and soldered the ends

WoW deffiently one of my favorite MJs by far. Your rig is super clean Nice job man. I was wondering, Where did you get that RE setup for the dana 44 in the fron that you were talking about in the start of the post?? I also want to throw a wagoneer 44 in the front of mine and If theres any type of kit out there to make life a little easier I'm deffiently interested haha. -Jon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I replaced all my fuses today, as well as the spark plugs. Good story isnt it?

:rotfl2: Shouldn't this be in the Pub on the "What did you do to your MJ today" thread? :brows:

If thats what that thread is for, why do we all have build threads?