MOVIE QUOTES

georgiaboy27

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of fond of those related to my line of work. I guess I fantasize about being able to say them someday.

"What we have hee-ya joonya- is a total, lack of respect, fo da law!"

or

"Put your hands on the bar. Don't move. Where'd you get all this money? From your job? B.S. You're too F'in stupid to have a job."

Tracker, I was gonna hold off on posting your first one since it might be obvious w/my avatar and posted quote in my sig, but it's a great line. Not to be picky, but the exact line is "what we're dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law".

And the second one is Eddie Murphy in 48hrs when he's in the cowboy bar. "I'm your worst nightmare, I'm a "brotha" [sic] with a badge". Good one.........

First things first: WHERE'S YOUR S*****? [toilet] I've got a turtle-head poking out.

Charming

I'm not kiddin'. I've got a cr@p on deck that could choke a donkey. Aww, it's SQUIDGY. Christ, I'm gettin' all emotional from it, ya know?

I'm kind of sorry for this one, but when I read it, I laughed so hard, out loud, that my coworkers came over to make sure I was OK... I wiped the tears and said that everything was cool.... SW2

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Well, not all chicks.

Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Good point.

(You guys figured this out pretty fast...on our site we have been going since last year....basically it is a different type of language as Dave Simons would say.....when somebody types a movie line or song quote, you come back with another quote that would relate to it....pretty cool, gets funny sometimes too) for instance:

"What's wrong with you boy?" (forrest gump)

and the next post would be something like:

"I was bawn wid big gums suh"

You like fruit? I've got a buddy with United Fruit. He could get you a job picking strawberries. You know; bend and stoop- like the Mexicans. Start with strawberries and you might work your way up to those G** D**m banannas you like so much.

When Boy? When are you going to get a job?

(Bellllllch!)

Oh gawd he's the anti-christ.

You get a G** D**M job before sundown- Or we're shipping you off to military school- with that G** D**M Finklestien sh*t kid. Son of a B**ch! :rant:

I just wonder how many will get THIS one.....

"Do you mind if I smoke while you eat?"

(with mouthful) "uh uh"

Deep Throat,,, everybody knows that........

Too easy huh? Let me dig deeper..... :D