colorado mjs trail run

Are the sliders for a long bed? If so I am very interested, name the price. doesnt matter either way, but are they bolt on or weld on?

If i can get sliders id be up for chinamans on theither thurstday, friday or sunday of the 18th weekend. 8)

Well they WERE on a longbed. I cut one down to see how theyd look on the XJ but one is still full length.

Still, the bearing hub dealio worries me. Checker wants $145 ea. - can't do just now

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF these links work [been having problems with them tonight] here's what I took. Probly never see what anyone else took but oh well..

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

The Pinz punched a hole it the gas tank. We fixed with a metal screw from my fender and some rubber

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Videos..

Here we go:

A view of the scenery

First mud pit:

The Pinzgauer put a small hole in his tank. It was leaking pretty good though. After over half an hour of trying to figure out what to do. a latex glove was wrapped around a screw, screwed into the hole, and caulked in with JB Weld. It held well enough to get him home.

Pictures at the rock shown in the video. By the way, I did end up making it up!

Oops - I fergot the scenery! I put a couple into my post :oops:

Yeah, yeah, rub it in. You CO guys see that awesome scenery soooo much that you don't even give it a second thought. :D

• 1 month later...

I'm in! I just gotta fix this dang teleporter. So far it only sends things down the street. Hmmm, maybe I should work on fixing the time machine instead and use it to gain more time to fix the teleporter. 8)

You might want to Email Rick to make sure he sees that you're going.

I got my sliders custom done at Phat Jeeps in Rollinsville. They're rather sturdy, I doubt I'll see any problems with them.

Do you mind me asking how much you payed for them, just trying to get an idea so that if I decide to have them build me a set I know how much it'll set me back.

I got my sliders custom done at Phat Jeeps in Rollinsville. They're rather sturdy, I doubt I'll see any problems with them.

Do you mind me asking how much you payed for them, just trying to get an idea so that if I decide to have them build me a set I know how much it'll set me back.

PM'd you.

I'd love to go up on the 20th, but I've got a wedding to attend.

Ok, now the new date is Slaughterhouse on the 27th. Can anyone go that date?

Sorry bro. The only way I can make that is after 5pm and if I'm gonna do that I may as well pack the gear and make it a camping trip into Sunday. I've wheeled SH at night and its pretty spooky. But my new truck mod will take the edge off - I will get some pics up hopefully tomorrow to show you what I mean.. :brows:

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been there. I am participating in a rehab project in Slaughterhouse Oct 4-5 we are planting posts and signs etc to help keep the place open and we can use any help we can get especially anyone who can operate a bobcat, post hole digger etc.

We're camping Sat night and working the trail Sunday.

ANYONE UP FOR THIS???? Anybody up for giving some back?? Talk is cheap - actions speak LOUDER