Gas prices

MiNi Beast

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fruitport, MI is running $3.25 a gallon for unleaded and $3.98 a gallon for diesel.

At the Chevron down the street, Scotts Valley, CA (south of San Jose on the north side of the Monterey Bay, about 10 miles from Beach)

$3.71 for 87Oct

$3.85 for 89

$3.99 for 91

I saw Diesel at another station for $4.15

Rhode Island

$3.09 to $3.27 for regular

I saw diesel for over $4 the other day.

I heard it should be $4 by memorial day. :eek: Time to convert to omish and get a horse and buggy and do some old school 4 wheeling.

What is turbo blue?

Close to one of the places I go to play- Panamint Springs Resort, the edge of Death Valley:

Oh yeah- This was in April of '07. I'll see what it is in a few weeks when I go back. :eek:

But in the middle of the desert with no gas for hundreds of miles they can charge whatever the heck ever they want... you don't want to get stuck out there without gas...

I am glad I have my bicycle! I ride my bike most of the time when the weather is decent. In the spring summer and fall I can go most of the week on my bike, saving my Jeep and precious gas for weekend fun. In my small town I can get around faster than auto traffic, mainly do to poorly timed traffic lights and stop signs that I blow right through on my bike. Not to mention elderly drivers (which I pass regularly) with a line of cars behind them at a crawl. I wish there was an odemeter on my bike I probably put more miles on it than my Jeep in the summer!

What are we planning? A run to a state that pays bottle return deposit and come back with a load of gasoline.

You all know there are websites that posts local gas prices. I use http://autos.msn.com/everyday/GasStations.aspx?m=1&l=1& Put in any zipcode. There are half adozen others.

No just for sh*ts and giggles with the lovely gas prices. image_209027.gif

just paid $3.32 today at a meijer gas station, for 87. at under 22 gallons to fill my tank, I think it's time to pull out the tibby. This thing got about 11mpg at $72 bucks. that is just ridiculous!!!! if I was driving the tib, i'd get about 19mpg with romping on the car.lol