Special deal on upgraded fuel injectors for 4.0L

Some of you have seen my other post about setting up a deal with a company that is remanufacturing the Ford/Bosch Design II fuel injectors with the "4 hole" delivery end. Well...it is finally set up!! :D

If you need to upgrade or have just been wanting to...now is the time. I have met the owner of this business personally as he is in Orlando, FL and hand delivered the set I bought to my house :eek: 8) . He is a great guy with a real nice product.

Precision Auto Injectors is the name of his business.

Click Here to go to the full description of these injectors. (they are shown in sets of 8, but you are buying only six)

Here is how "The Deal" works... You can use the Google Checkout button right at the top of the product's full description. That gives you the option to choose Priority Mail or Express shipping. Now if you choose Google Checkout you enter coupon code "jeep". This gives you an additional 10% off the purchase. This is a great deal off an already lower price than I have ever seen on these injectors.

The coupon code also applies if you prefer to use Paypal. With Google Checkout you do not have to go through the store's checkout process as you can just click on the button. If you pay with Paypal you have to fill out your info with the store's checkout system and then you get sent to Paypal's site to finish the payment side. The coupon on the store's checkout system is also "jeep".

Remember...use coupon code... JEEP

Please let me know if you experience any trouble as he is a very nice guy building a good business and wants to make this a good relationship.

i picked up a set of 5.0 19LB injectors that were refurb'd with new caps and seals for $60 shipped off ebay... :cheers:
I did that too, but for less than that. I am not completely happy with how they are working so that is why I bought from this guy to get some good "guaranteed" injectors.

I will be installing mine this weekend so I will update this with my experience as soon as I can.

I did that too, but for less than that. I am not completely happy with how they are working so that is why I bought from this guy to get some good "guaranteed" injectors.

I will be installing mine this weekend so I will update this with my experience as soon as I can.

I'll be interested to hear how they work for you.

Too many people reman them with caps & seals, but they don't properly clean them or replace the filter inside so the flow rates are eratic and can cause very inconsistent performance. Mine runs great some days and very rough on others...but, I will say that it is better than the stock injectors were...just not good enough for me though.

I just got this from Wojtek at Precision. He saw the post here because he traced the URL back from CW's purchase... ;)

A lot of sellers on eBay sell injectors that are washed with soap and water, polished, and with new caps and sometimes rings and filters. No one in the their right mind would sell a set of 8 rebuilt injectors for $60 as the labor and cost of materials would bring no profit if serviced on a real bench. It takes about 8 hours to rebuild and test 40 injectors (5 sets). Of those about 10% are throw aways. Cleaning solution is replaced after each set of 8 to ensure no dirt from the last cleaning gets in the next set. Testing solution is pretty expensive and needs to be changed after a couple sets due to contamination (has a density similar to gasoline but is not flammible) to ensure the flow ratings are accurate as if it was a gasoline solution. I just feel bad for all the people buying these "refurb" sets on eBay for dirt cheap because they're just getting a set of injectors they can get for $20, buy a $10 ring and cap kit, and use some Palmolive to clean them up themselves and save the $30 they're paying the other guy.

I've been thinking of getting some new injectors, and have thought of the ford replacements...

But I just read in a mag.(of course I can't find it now) but they had injectors specifically made for us wheelers.. In that, the stock ford injectors only give you maximum fuel at WOT., but these new injectors gave you more fuel than stock or the ford ones, at the lower RPM's in order to gain more power while crawling...

Anyone ever heard or seen these type of injectors?.. Are they worth looking into?

Thanks,

Ryan

He offers injectors for many types of vehicles/engines...not just Jeeps. I did check and he said he would honor the discount code for ANY injectors purchased from his site using the discount code " JEEP ".

Purchases made on eBay from him will NOT qualify for the discount. The purchase must be through the website.

That is funny, I just ordered my injectors from him a few weeks back. Work great, shipped fast, and I am happy with what I paid. He set up an aution for just 6 of the 5.0 injectors for me jamminz.gif He just moved to Florida, around your area Blhtaz.

Yea...he lives fairly close to me. He moved to Florida while working for a Mortgage company that went out and left him in the street. The injector business is a family business that he decided to work with his father who is actually in NY where the injectors are built. He just does the eBay & website work. Right now it is his only source of income, but seems to be doing fairly well.

Just a quick question, I have a set of "O" Rings on the shelf....

But will these come with new ones already??

CW

Yes, they come ready to install. They even have some lube on the o-rings so they are ready to slide in right out of the package. :D

I am going to go outside here shortly and install mine :cheers:

I have done several hours of research on these here lately trying to help Wojtek at Precision and I have no information that there is any difference in '87 & '88. All indications are that '87 - '95 can use the same replacement Ford injector that I have posted here and see improvements. I don't know that there will be a noticeable power increase, but they should help it run smoother and get better MPG.

I have another thread in the Tech forum about my install and results.

Sounds like a good deal, I will probobly grab some after I get my exhaust fixed up.
He just told me that they just finished getting 10 sets ready so grab them up as they are moving pretty good for him :cheers: