ZimmDak Industries - Custom and Reproduction Parts! **NEW PRODUCT ADDED - XJ Rear Wiper Sprayer Trim & XJ Rear Gate Clip Repair Kit**

CC member orders must be done through a direct message with me here on CC for the discount (PayPal or Venmo) but the product page on my website will house all the images and description for each item so it stays nice and tidy here.  Only Jeep related items are listed here, be sure to check out the website for various other products you or family/friends may like!

https://zimmdakindustries.com/

The title of the part is a link, click on it to see more info on zimmdakindustries.com!

Be sure to direct message me here on CC to order.

If you see something listed "out of stock" on the website ask me about it anyway, those just don't have an eBay or Etsy listing.

XJ & MJ Compatible Parts:

(Pack of 6) Power Seat Gearbox Screw Guides/End Caps  -  CC price $12 FREE domestic shipping ($10 each additional set)

Side Mirror Mount Bracket (LH & RH set)  -  CC price $20 FREE domestic shipping

Center Console Latch & Retainer – Full Length Console  -  CC price $10 FREE domestic shipping (CC order comes with retainer)

2-piece Cupholder for Full Length Console  -  CC price $45 +shipping

Drop-in Cupholder for Full Length Console  -  CC price $30 +shipping

Renix Engine Monitor (REM) Center Console Mount  -  CC price $25  FREE shipping

Tail & Marker Light Bulb Socket Gaskets (10-Pack)  -  CC price $10 FREE domestic shipping

Rear Seat Cupholder (mounted to rear of console)  -  CC price $45 +shipping

Sun Visor Spacers (pair) - CC price $10 FREE domestic shipping

10 Hole/Eliminator Wheel Center Caps - CC price $22 for set of 4, $12 for set of 2  FREE domestic shipping

Trinity Fan Controller Center Console Mount  -  CC price $25 FREE Shipping

MJ Specific Parts:

Hand Brake Block Off Plate (fits XJ w/o handbrake)  -  CC price $20 FREE domestic shipping

Shifter Block-off Plate/Cupholder (for column shifted trucks/police XJs)  -  CC price $30 +shipping

Cab Vent Frame Kit (PAIR)  -  CC price $35 +shipping ($20 if you just want one side)

Cab Vent Rubber Flaps (Set of 8)  -  CC price $13 FREE domestic shipping

Tailgate Bumpers/Bushings  -  CC price $20 FREE domestic shipping

Tail Light Adapter Kit for Jeep Wrangler (JK) Tail Lights  -  CC price $90 FREE domestic shipping

Tail Light Hardware Kit  -  CC price $12 FREE domestic shipping ($8 each additional kit)

Tail Light Mounting Hole Repair Kit  -  CC price $9 FREE domestic shipping ($5 each additional set or with order of the Hardware Kit)

Reproduction Tail Light Housings  -  CC price $150 FREE domestic shipping

XJ Specific Parts:

Roof Rack Button Kit (set of 4) for 84-01 Jeep XJ Cherokee  -  CC price $10 FREE Domestic Shipping

Tail Light Adapter Kit for Jeep Wrangler (JK) Tail Lights - CC price $90 FREE domestic shipping

Rear Wiper Arm Trim/Sprayer Passthrough - CC Price $15 FREE domestic shipping

Rear Lift Gate Plastic Panel Mounting Clip Repair Kit - CC Price $10 FREE domestic shipping

Jeep Related Other:

COMANCHE Fridge Magnet  -  CC price $10 +shipping ($8 each additional)

COMANCHE Fridge Magnet 1/2 Size  -  CC price $5 +shipping

**NEW PRODUCT RELEASED 2.17.24**

Rear Wiper Arm Trim/Sprayer Passthrough.

Click this link for more details: Rear Wiper Arm Trim/Sprayer Passthrough - CC Price $15 FREE domestic shipping

Be sure to message me on CC to order!

337053713_XJRearWiperTrimInstalled.jpg.56f2437ab95ebe7c16e81952dcb2872a.jpg

**NEW PRODUCT RELEASED 2.17.24**

Rear Lift Gate Plastic Panel Mounting Clip Repair Kit.

Click this link for more details: Rear Lift Gate Plastic Panel Mounting Clip Repair Kit - CC Price $10 FREE domestic shipping

585810538_Panelbeforeandafter.jpg.8adca19637d3ffee1b62558baf886036.jpg

• Dzimm changed the title to ZimmDak Industries - Custom and Reproduction Parts! **NEW - Tail Light Bulb Socket Gaskets!!**
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 6:39 PM, Dzimm said:

**NEW PRODUCT RELEASED 9.22.22**

It's a set of gaskets for the tail light bulb sockets!

Click this link for more details: Tail Light Bulb Socket Gaskets (6-Pack)  -  CC price $9 +shipping

PXL_20220922_231243519.jpg.eb7f6d9ff392ddd5a9f2369057abdac4.jpg

**NEW PRODUCT RELEASED 9.12.22**

It's a cupholder for the rear seat of the XJ!

Click this link for more details: Rear Seat Cupholder – Fits 1984-1996 XJ  -  CC price $45 +shipping

PXL_20220912_124022040.jpg.aec90557bcdba1a7ce8ade02ecb9ffce.jpg

Does this work/fit in an mj? If so, I might actually put a full console in.

7 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Does this work/fit in an mj? If so, I might actually put a full console in.

Are you talking about the rear cupholder?  I have been wondering that as well, I believe it would fit but I don't have an MJ with a 96- console in it that I can confirm for sure.  Looking at my 97+ truck there is plenty of room but no guarantee the console is sitting in the same spot the older one does. 

If anyone can measure from the back of the console lid to the back wall of the truck I could answer for sure.

17 hours ago, Dzimm said:

Are you talking about the rear cupholder?  I have been wondering that as well, I believe it would fit but I don't have an MJ with a 96- console in it that I can confirm for sure.  Looking at my 97+ truck there is plenty of room but no guarantee the console is sitting in the same spot the older one does. 

If anyone can measure from the back of the console lid to the back wall of the truck I could answer for sure.

Yes sir that's exactly what I meant. I don't currently have one otherwise I would get the measurements for you. Seems like a great idea regardless in making these. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Yes sir that's exactly what I meant. I don't currently have one otherwise I would get the measurements for you. Seems like a great idea regardless in making these. Thank you.

Absolutely, trying to solve as many of the pitfalls of these old Jeeps as I can!

7 minutes ago, Rubikahn said:

Front markers have that bulb gasket as well. If you update the kit to include the front pair I’ll be in for two sets. 

CD2813EE-3A23-4FF7-9D3A-F6578A526BF9.jpeg

Are they the same size as the tail light ones?

23 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Thanks to Pete for asking and JMO413 for the measurements, yes the rear cupholder will fit in an MJ.  It has about 1.5" of clearance from the back carpeted wall.

1 hour ago, Dzimm said:

Are they the same size as the tail light ones?

Damn, forgot to check that. I’ll check on it when I get a chance.  Since you’re working with softer materials do you think there’s any interest in making these? These are the gaskets under the roll bar feet. Unfortunately I only have one front which I could send you for reference. Unless someone happens to have a set of front and back gaskets they could lend? 

image.jpg

4 minutes ago, Rubikahn said:

Damn, forgot to check that. I’ll check on it when I get a chance.  Since you’re working with softer materials do you think there’s any interest in making these? These are the gaskets under the roll bar feet. Unfortunately I only have one front which I could send you for reference. Unless someone happens to have a set of front and back gaskets they could lend? 

image.jpg

I could absolutely make new rollbar gaskets.  Could always just trace it out and mail the paper to me rather than sending the gaskets themselves.  Doing that I would just need to know the thickness of the material.  I assume it's rubber?

The front gaskets are thinner. My front markers are not OEM sockets though. They’ve been replaced cuz the originals were all rusted. Pics for reference. Last one is rear stacked on top of front. 
I don’t mind sending you the one I have. Figured it’d be much easier to determine material and thickness with it in hand. If no one else steps up with a rear gasket then I could trace that and send it as well. 

6A4BF6D3-6AC3-48FB-ABEE-513F34848B62.jpeg

2251DCE1-54E4-4D1C-A265-B45806C8DD11.jpeg

F0DC7F98-6B21-461D-9BBA-F691280A746F.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Rubikahn said:

The front gaskets are thinner. My front markers are not OEM sockets though. They’ve been replaced cuz the originals were all rusted. Pics for reference. Last one is rear stacked on top of front. 
I don’t mind sending you the one I have. Figured it’d be much easier to determine material and thickness with it in hand. If no one else steps up with a rear gasket then I could trace that and send it as well. 

6A4BF6D3-6AC3-48FB-ABEE-513F34848B62.jpeg

2251DCE1-54E4-4D1C-A265-B45806C8DD11.jpeg

F0DC7F98-6B21-461D-9BBA-F691280A746F.jpeg

When I get a chance I'll pull my XJ market lights apart and see if they are the same thickness or not, either way the overall size looks the same so worst case I get some thinner material to cut from.

For the rollbar gaskets as long as I get good traces it will be good enough, gaskets like this have a lot more tolerance available than hard parts do.  I like to get the exact thickness or as close as possible though, that's best measured with calipers or micrometer but in this instance thickness isn't critical so measuring it with a tape measure you should be able to guesstimate at least down to 1/32".  I assume you have a factory bar and not an aftermarket one?

30 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

When I get a chance I'll pull my XJ market lights apart and see if they are the same thickness or not, either way the overall size looks the same so worst case I get some thinner material to cut from.

For the rollbar gaskets as long as I get good traces it will be good enough, gaskets like this have a lot more tolerance available than hard parts do.  I like to get the exact thickness or as close as possible though, that's best measured with calipers or micrometer but in this instance thickness isn't critical so measuring it with a tape measure you should be able to guesstimate at least down to 1/32".  I assume you have a factory bar and not an aftermarket one?

Ok, once I get it cleaned up and painted I’ll do a few tracings for you. Yes it’s a factory bar. Finally got around to cleaning it up. 

image.jpg

• Dzimm changed the title to ZimmDak Industries - Custom and Reproduction Parts! **NEW PRODUCT ADDED - Marker Light Gaskets**
On 10/8/2022 at 1:50 PM, Rubikahn said:

Front markers have that bulb gasket as well. If you update the kit to include the front pair I’ll be in for two sets. 

The front marker light gaskets are finally available!  Slightly different sized gasket on the fronts, had to get some thinner material and adjust the tooling for them.

• Dzimm changed the title to ZimmDak Industries - Custom and Reproduction Parts! **NEW PRODUCT ADDED - XJ Rear Wiper Sprayer Trim & XJ Rear Gate Clip Repair Kit**