Door panels

I was thinking of replacing my door cards with some XJ ones that have the cloth inserts in them, but I read somewhere that my existing panels aren’t all that common. I can’t find where I read that now. They have like fake stitching in them. Can anyone verify wether these are common or harder to find door cards? 

BD03FD22-D6D1-4788-BED5-C9D542CA9FF3.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Jasper said:

My brothers 88 has the same panels. The panel in the picture is what I have in my 86 those came out of a 92 Cherokee Laredoimage.jpg.e6f9d48741f9bb0e95dd2cc638bd61a3.jpg

Ok, those 92 XJ panels with the cloth inserts are what I was looking to upgrade to. Looks like you have PWs and PLs too. Did you add those from the XJ as well? 

9 minutes ago, Rubikahn said:

Ok, those 92 XJ panels with the cloth inserts are what I was looking to upgrade to. Looks like you have PWs and PLs too. Did you add those from the XJ as well? 

Yes I did swap power windows locks and mirrors in. It’s a 86 Comanche with a 94 4.0 engine and running 96 wiring for obd2 capabilities just currently trying to finish up the wiring. I also have a set of non power window mj door panels with cloth inserts if you wanted I could send a picture of those as well. Those are out of a 88 mj Laredo