Truck not having required power

So my truck won't run currently. All the lights inside have power but the radio and other things don't. When I go to crank it it dosent turn over at all. So I replaced the starter relay and still nothing. What should I do?

Fuse links are wires coming off of the starter relay, they are wires that act like fuses.  The ignition switch is on the column about half way down on the right side.

17 hours ago, PocketsEmptied said:

Are you getting 12v to the red wire going into the switch?

Not sure I got a new ignition switch but now I can't even get the new one to turn over properly like the old one would 

7 hours ago, Muncher said:

Not sure I got a new ignition switch but now I can't even get the new one to turn over properly like the old one would 

So you replaced the ignition switch and the starter relay? Did you adjust the ignition switch? Do you have power on the red wire

Hadn't gotten to check the red wire yet but I got the new ignition switch and I can't get it in properly so I'm just going to have to bring it to a shop and have them figure it out sadly