replacement EGR for renix 4.0

Anyone know where to source a replacement EGR and transducer for a renix 4.0 (1989)?  I have used info found on the forums to determine the part # is 5300 4867 and its NLA.  I crossed with every other manufacturer's part number and they are all NLA.  Last one to carry this was NAPA and they are NLA.  Ebay and mopar parts sites came up empty. 

So....Are there any other EGR's out there that can be modded to work?  I recall someone found a transducer from oreilly (G28012) that might work, so I ordered that to try and swap but haven't found anything on a possible EGR that can work.  I don't really want to delete it.   

Any help is appreciated.  

egr pic napa.png

All the ones

4 hours ago, Chargum85 said:

Got mine from Rockauto -- part number 4F1413.  Looks a lot different but gets the job done.

It looks different because this one has the transducer located in the EGR body, which is why the body on it is so comparatively massive.  Someone on NAXJA said these don't pass CA emissions, but I don't think anyone particularly cares if that's true :laugh:

OK guys .  Thanks for the reply. 

Just a question about using the 4F1413 unit.  Are u just hooking up the VAC line from manifold directly to the EGR and eliminating the external transducer altogether?  Does it still work correctly?  Do you have a pic of what it now looks like installed?  

OK..some clarification.  It appears that some 88 and 89 EGRs were different.  It almost looks like the 88 had an internal transducer (much bigger EGR) and the 89 was smaller EGR but with external transducer setup.

The 89 is shown with external transducer (part # 4F1412- which is NLA) , and the 88 with internal transducer (part #4F1413- still widely available).

Anyone know if the 88 EGR will just bolt up in place?  The base looks a little different but its very close.  Does the vac line need to be modded?  

Could this be a workaround for a part that is NLA (no longer available)?

image.png

egr pic napa.png

• 4 months later...
On 8/22/2021 at 7:46 PM, 10thta said:

OK..some clarification.  It appears that some 88 and 89 EGRs were different.  It almost looks like the 88 had an internal transducer (much bigger EGR) and the 89 was smaller EGR but with external transducer setup.

The 89 is shown with external transducer (part # 4F1412- which is NLA) , and the 88 with internal transducer (part #4F1413- still widely available).

Anyone know if the 88 EGR will just bolt up in place?  The base looks a little different but its very close.  Does the vac line need to be modded?  

Could this be a workaround for a part that is NLA (no longer available)?

image.png

egr pic napa.png

I have an '88 with the black plastic transducer thing (can't find replacement anywhere) 

It sounds like the more universal part #4F1413 bolts up and looks like you could just plug existing vac line into it. Did you have to do any mods? Does it perform as it should? thanks