MJ Parts - Uncut Fenders, Door Panels, Factory Rear Bumper and More - Will Ship

kryptronic

Last Updated: 2022-01-14 12:10PM ET

Hello, everyone.  I am listing the bigger items in my parts hoard here for sale.  They're available to all members here, and not listed anywhere else.  I will be marking items as sold, and adding items to this listing as time goes on.   Please check back for updates to this post.

I will take PayPal payments and I will ship all items not marked 'Local Pickup Only'.  Prices do not include shipping charges or packing materials - that will be extra, and calculated based on your shipment size, contents and location.  Anyone wanting more than one item can combine for some sort of bulk discount.  Any of these items can be picked up at my house in York, PA, or I can arrange shipping. 

Shipped/Picked Up: D44 3.55, Factory Short Wheelbase (SWB) Rollbar and Brackets, Black Dashboard Lower Panel #3, Burgandy/Cordovan Backer Board, Black SMS Headliner and Sun Visors #2, Black Steering Column, Black Door Panel SET #3, Door Vent Windows, 120MPH British/European Gauge Cluster, Factory Rear Sliding Window and Gasket, Full Black Interior Plastics SET #2, Black Dashboard #2, Black Door Panel SET #2, Black Seatbelt Set, Black Steering Wheel with Horn Button, Black SMS Headliner and Sun Visors #1, Black Dashboard #1, Dana 30 Non-CAD Front Axel 4.10, Full Black Interior Plastics SET #1

Heavy Stuff

Factory Rear Bumper:  Very good condition, but it does have a bend in it on the driver's side.  It's not mangled and could be easily straightened.  Rust free.  $350, Can Ship

Uncut Factory Fenders:  Both driver and passenger fenders, uncut, from an 87 Comanche.  Very light surface rust in some small areas on the back sides of the fenders.  Gold in color - excellent condition.  Only sold as a pair.  $250, Local Pickup Only

Interior

Black Mesa 2 Design Bucket Seat Covers:  These seat covers are in excellent condition with no issues at all.  Very nice.  These are the black Mesa 2 design that came with upper trim levels with Deluxe interiors.  It has a white grid embroidered in the black fabric. $350

Black Dashboard Lower Panel #1: Completely repaired and restored, check my build thread.  Excellent shape.  Will not find one better.  Later style with molded-in lap heater vent.  $180

Black Dashboard Lower Panel #2: Very good condition, does have a crack by the ashtray - but it does not appear to be all the way through.  Earlier style with set-in lap heater vent.  $100

Black Door Panel SET #1:  Standard Design with Crank Windows.  With Standard Armrests.  9.5/10 Condition, no tears or warpage.  $275

Black Mini Console: Mini console with the usual stress cracks on the mounting tabs.  Fair condition 4/10.  $40

Black Micro Console: Micro console for the 4WD shifter only (used on column shift automatics).  Excellent shape, but covered in dirt.  9/10 Condition.  $80

Grey Full Length Center Console with Block Off Plate: A full length center console in very good shape in grey.  Comes with the block off plate used to cover the emergency brake hole used in XJ applications.  8.5/10 Condition.  $125

12 hours ago, scaleless said:

Wow!  So much stuff I want but that's a helluva drive from New Orleans!

11 hours ago, KoopaKid said:

Finally, the black plastics I’ve been looking for and no way to drive clear across the country to get them.

I'll likely be open to shipping items after the Jeep show concludes.  I'd like to see if anybody who will be in town just wants to pick stuff up first.  Keep an eye on this post for updates.

10 hours ago, TieDyeJK8 said:

why couldnt you have posted this a week ago!!! i would have bought one of the headliners. best of luck with the sale!

I didn't want to step on the group headliner deal, so I waited until that closed out.  Sorry.

15 hours ago, TicoComanche said:

Can you ship the instrument cluster to Florida? 

PM me, and if it's still available next week when I decide to ship items, I'll let you know.  I have not opened up shipping on anything yet, but plan to for whatever is left over after this coming weekend.  I want to get the members coming into town this weekend for the Jeep show a chance to pickup locally before I begin to ship.

If anyone is in or around York, PA this weekend at the All Breeds Jeep Show, and you want to stop by to buy some parts, I'll be available later this afternoon and all day tomorrow.  PM me here ~or~ @Pete M and @TheDude have my mobile phone number - grab it from one of them and text or call me. 

Also, I've received some notices that users cannot PM me.  I think this has to do with new users unable to post in classifieds (need 10 posts to post in classifieds).  You might also need 10 posts in order to PM somebody from within classifieds.  If that's the case, try viewing one of the links for my build threads in my sig, then try to PM me from that page.  Or post on my profile and I'll get back to you.  Thanks.

• kryptronic changed the title to MJ Parts Hoard Sell-Off - SWB Rollbar, Black Interiors, 4.10 D30 - South Central PA
  • kryptronic changed the title to MJ Parts Hoard Sell-Off - Black Interiors, Dashboards, 4.10 D30 - Now Shipping
On 7/18/2021 at 9:46 PM, KoopaKid said:

Finally, the black plastics I’ve been looking for and no way to drive clear across the country to get them.

Now shipping.  Place your order...

On 7/26/2021 at 4:32 AM, knever3 said:

Thinking of the steering column, could you send me a few pics please? XXXXXXXXXX

I sent you a PM with pics.  Now crickets...  If you want it, get back to me.

• kryptronic changed the title to MJ Parts Hoard Sell-Off - Black Interiors, Dashboards, Factory Rear Bumper, 4.10 D30 - Now Shipping
  • kryptronic changed the title to MJ Parts - Black Interiors, Door Panels, Factory Rear Bumper, 4.10 D30 and More - Will Ship
  • kryptronic changed the title to MJ Parts - Door Panels, Factory Rear Bumper and More - Will Ship
  • kryptronic changed the title to MJ Parts - Uncut Fenders, Door Panels, Factory Rear Bumper and More - Will Ship
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived