Solved! Help Identify This Part - NOT a Dodge Caravan/Chrysler Town & Country

Dzimm

We have a 2018 Dodge Caravan and my wife found this rubber plug in the rear seat area under some stuff from her recent trip.  The rear seats are always folded down in the van and haven't been lifted up for many months so I don't believe it to be from the seats or cargo area in the floor.  I have also ruled out it being from anything that was loaded into the van and believe it to be a part of the van.  

It's soft rubber and fairly clean, the two holes into the studs have some gravel dust in them.  It appears to be some kind of body plug and it seems to be the same soft rubber as other body plugs on the van but I can't figure out where it may go and Google hasn't been too helpful.  I'm hoping someone may have seen this part before and can help locate where it goes.

PXL_20210708_052105474.jpg

PXL_20210708_052101541.jpg

• Dzimm changed the title to Help Identify This Part - Dodge Caravan/Chrysler Town & Country

It looks similar to a "pocket screw."  You know the part.  You've taken something apart.  When you finish putting it back together you look around and see that one screw still lying there.  You don't remember what it went into or where it belongs.  So, you put it in your pocket.  Problem solved!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dzimm changed the title to Solved! Help Identify This Part - NOT a Dodge Caravan/Chrysler Town & Country