Jump to content

AMC Mudflaps


CoastChief
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I already have an original NOS set, usually I am the first to hear about his projects. Hopefully once these are set and ready, I will see those headlamp relay stickers I made last year. I wonder why he took these on first and didnt finish the body molding project.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean I already have an original NOS set, usually I am the first to hear about his projects. Hopefully once these are set and ready, I will see those headlamp relay stickers I made last year. I wonder why he took these on first and didnt finish the body molding project.
What are the head lamp relay stickers ?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Muncher said:
28 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:
I mean I already have an original NOS set, usually I am the first to hear about his projects. Hopefully once these are set and ready, I will see those headlamp relay stickers I made last year. I wonder why he took these on first and didnt finish the body molding project.

What are the head lamp relay stickers ?

These ones that I made:

1810417055_JeepLabels.png.3c3f6bbcf7c9a1c502a5f0c9073e8b31.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Rubikahn said:

Those are hard to come by, and will probably be priced accordingly. See my comment above. 

If someone's interested in reproducing them, I'll loan them my brackets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi All

 

Let  me know if anyone is interested in Jeep MJ. rear mud flaps in  very good condition ,with 2 right brackets ,unfortunatley

 

I purchased a set on this site ,from member with poor business ethics ( He sent me of the same side )

 

Thanks George 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, gai092460 said:

Hi All

 

Let  me know if anyone is interested in Jeep MJ. rear mud flaps in  very good condition ,with 2 right brackets ,unfortunatley

 

I purchased a set on this site ,from member with poor business ethics ( He sent me of the same side )

 

Thanks George 

 

This post is about the OP producing new mudflaps. He has not listed these for sale yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning, 

 

I apologize everyone , life has gotten very busy.
 

Here are the molds for the body moldings. I will be sending out some sample sets for some members to test for overall review. 
 

 

Now, from here on out. I’m just testing  what feels right in terms of strength. Along, with testing durable white rubber paints for lettering. 
 

excited to get out these really clean reproductions. Make me want to re-cast the body moldings. 

 

 

next reproduction - Cargo Light 

 

 

 

 
 


 

 

344D5409-DDBB-4E49-ADE5-91A119E02541.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2021 at 7:07 PM, eaglescout526 said:

These ones that I made:

1810417055_JeepLabels.png.3c3f6bbcf7c9a1c502a5f0c9073e8b31.png

I finished these but than I realized I goofed and didn’t make out the MJ ones. Ran out of white matte vinyl for awhile during covid, moved. Etc, etc, Liiiiife. That is a favor I’ll have to get too right away! 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CoastChief said:

I finished these but than I realized I goofed and didn’t make out the MJ ones. Ran out of white matte vinyl for awhile during covid, moved. Liiiiife. 
 

I’ll get those done! 

Lol no biggie. You’re a busy man these days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CoastChief said:

Good morning, 

 

I apologize everyone , life has gotten very busy.
 

Here are the molds for the body moldings. I will be sending out some sample sets for some members to test for overall review. 
 

 

Now, from here on out. I’m just testing  what feels right in terms of strength. Along, with testing durable white rubber paints for lettering. 
 

excited to get out these really clean reproductions. Make me want to re-cast the body moldings. 

 

 

next reproduction - Cargo Light 

 

 

 

 
 


 

 

344D5409-DDBB-4E49-ADE5-91A119E02541.jpeg

I used “leather Refresh “ on mine and it’s held up really well . 
 

Those look great by the way 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2021 at 5:54 PM, strictlyxjs said:

I have a nos one in the box with instructions if you need to borrow a sample wink wink nudge nudge

thank you so much for offering! A member was kind enough to lend me one for casting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...