hey guys i noticed my bushings are bad i ordered some rough country control arms 4-8in lift arms and they are like 4 in off?

you guys have any cheaper ideas rather than dirt-bound offroad control arms? like 200-300$

thanks guys

ps. i think the long arms i have on rn are custom no vin no nothing

If you are looking for decent, but not pricey, control arms, CORE 4x4 makes a set for the MJ/XJ starting at about $280.

1 hour ago, AZJeff said:

If you are looking for decent, but not pricey, control arms, CORE 4x4 makes a set for the MJ/XJ starting at about $280.

i really apperciate it man ill buy them and hope for the best haha 

45 minutes ago, Davidsamplesmjjr said:

do you know any others that could work ? 

Currie, Savvy, metal cloak, and tons others. Just get adjustable arms for a TJ, XJ or MJ. They are all the same. Just stay away from the fixed aftermarket ones.

I have the CORE, JKS and Rough Country. My CORE are Stage 1. I like them and would go with them again. There are better, but more $$$. JKS are good too. The RC, the uppers have thin 1/16 sheet metal. That is to thin. The JKS is 3/16 and the CORE 1/4. Metal Cloak is a 1/4. 

1 hour ago, 89eliminator said:

a lot of it depends on how they mount to the body.  long arms arent a universal fit.    

post a pic of the mounting setup, maybe someone will recognize the brand.  

ok ill take a pic when i get home haha