XJ doors will fit. Be sure to drop your truck in the registry if it isn't there already. Is it a LWB? If it is, it isn't an Eliminator. This is a hard angle to tell, IMHO.

Very Nice Profile,

crossing-the-tracks.

(above)

~

More XJ's were made

than MJ's --- youknowthat.

Cut one of those,

build a garage

for Longbed.

JMHO-CEBGO

youngfred

12 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

I can't wait to build some half doors out of xj doors this fall so I have them next year. it will be fun on a bun

thats  good idea because ill have to sacrifice my speakers if i get tube doors so i might find a 89 xj and try it lemme know how it goes and tips or ideas

22 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

The drivers side kick panel is a tough location for a speaker due to the e brake being there. You could go with some 4x6 in the lower dash trim though. 

I am swapping my e brake pedal for a hand one eventually

4 hours ago, Jesse J said:

I am swapping my e brake pedal for a hand one eventually

you can pop off the panel behind the door and below the seatbelt there is a about 5-6 in hole could run new wires to there and tun them up into the dash my ebrake don't work but its a stick haha 

13 minutes ago, Davidsamplesmjjr said:

for the 89? Comanche 

yep any doors for a 84 to 96 xj cherokee doors. in 97 they re designed it and the door striker is different

97+ doors are also a nice swap with a larger door glass pane (that can also be swapped into the earlier doors). The striker and door seals are also a bit more modern design and quieter.