Gray interior pieces

jeepmjga

I'm guessing light?  Didn't realize there were two shades whoops! Speaker grills I could go either way, just trying to get a factory cover over the opening.  The PO put 6.5"s in and screwed the grills into the door through the panel.

Actually found a set of decent whole door panels and armrests yesterday for a decent price.  I'll update the orig post.  Thanks for looking out though!

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

go aftermarket with the interior lights. :L:  should be links to a few examples in the link in my signature :D  

Awesome I will check it out thanks!  Btw where are you in ATL?  I'm in East Lake area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 3:33 PM, buxmj said:

I will look in the attic tomorrow, I think I have both grey b pillar trim pieces with unmolested speaker covers. 

Buck.

Just saw this. If you got em let me know, thanks!

I thought I had pm'd you from my phone with a pic but I messed up somewhere, sorry. Will get that to you here in a few minutes. 

Buck.

Look at the LED lights from Onewaylight.com. Have them in my MJ and they make a huge difference.

Here is the link to his current B-Pillar lights. If you contact him, you might be able to get a package together for the glove box and foot wells if you have those too.

https://onewaylight.com/collections/individual-lights/products/37-5mm-festoon-led-3x-cree-xb-d

• 2 weeks later...