Tail gate snubbers

Looking for a pair that aren’t all distorted like these, lol. Am I missing a rubber bumper at the bottom too? There’s one at the top on both sides, but both sides at the bottom are missing. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

23 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

You may try under the vender section. I believe a guy was making a batch of these at some point.

He was, and I messaged him awhile ago. He had a run produced and that was it. Didn’t have any left after that. 

6 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

Maybe @Dzimm can start making these? :brows:

At this moment I don't have the capability to print a rubberized material however I am in the process of expanding what I can do and I can easily add this capability to the expansion.  

It sounds like I have your approval but I have to ask since you were doing this first, would you be ok if were to start making these? 

4 hours ago, Dzimm said:

It sounds like I have your approval but I have to ask since you were doing this first, would you be ok if were to start making these? 

You definitely have my approval, I don't have a printer, I had my brother make them. :L:

6 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

You definitely have my approval, I don't have a printer, I had my brother make them. :L:

how much was you selling them for? 

On 4/4/2021 at 7:29 PM, MiNi Beast said:

you want used rubbers or the printed out versions they were talking about? 

Sounds kinda gross the way you worded it 🤣

Are they in good shape, pics?