On 4/23/2021 at 8:59 PM, Jesse J said:

Got the conex that is here already moved back about 15 feet so we have room to maneuver. we took the bottle jack dug a hole then put three inch pipe under then and gave it a tug with the tundra. worked a treat. also here's what the backyard looks like right now and a close approximation of where the shop is going. That shed is going and the hot tub is moving

IMG-1238.jpg

IMG-1239.jpg

that view though

2 minutes ago, 89eliminator said:

that view though

yeah I always take it for granted but it has  great for of twins peak and an even better one of lone peak

more gravel shoveling yesterday night afterschool to kinda keep the mud situation up the hill to a minimum kinda like a driveway. I have shoveled 2 1/2 tons of gravel. also my dad and little sis picked up come masonry for all the equipment. I am off to my moms tonight and for the week so they will get a start on that tonight.

IMG-1260.JPG

IMG-1258.JPG

Shed is coming down this afternoon! skipping the bottom half of school. And escavator or something like that is coming tomorrow to get rid of the concrete. 

Lots of work this weekend. Got the shop torn down with a come along and a chain. dude with an excavotor came and dug the concrete out and dug the footings out. and took down our internet cable and then tried to charge us for it and was just an asshat in general. uggh contractors:headpop:. got the hot tub moved onto some blocks that was later leveled. hopefully in a month from now there will be conex boxes sitting there! don't have pictures of what it looks like right now these are just random pictures

IMG-1270.JPG

IMG-1269.JPG

IMG-1267.JPG

IMG-1272.JPG

lots of work today. Got the conduit in the trench the footings cleaned out and the trench dug for the electrical on the hot tub. my hands are very callused and hurt 

IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG